Thank you for your interest in hiring Batheaston New Village Hall
The hall can be hired for may uses such as regular classes, private hire, wedding receptions, children’s parties, christenings etc. If you would like to make a booking, please follow the steps below
- Take a look at the Facilities on offer and decide which room(s) you would like to hire.
- Check the Hire Rates for the type of event / room(s) that you would like to hire
- Check the Booking Calendar to see if the date and room(s) you require is available.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions of Hire, available from the “BNVH – Policies” webpage.
- When ready to book
- From the Booking Calendar – go to the date you require, click on the + symbol and complete the form as offered.
- The Bookings Manager will receive an alert, notifying them of your request and will either approve the booking or make contact with you for more information.
- Once the booking request has been approved, the Bookings Manager will issue an invoice for the relevant payment.
- The Bookings Manager will then advise on how to access the Hall (keys, security, fire safety, parking etc.)